Weblinks for Education
Assessment and Evaluation
Child (including ECE)
Comparative, Global and International Education
Curriculum and Lesson Plans
Economics and Financial Literacy
Family, Community and Schools
Funding and Educational Finance
Glossaries for Educational Terminology.
History of Education
Instructional Design - See Teaching & Pedagogy
Journals in Education
Language, Literacy, Reading
- See also Libraries.
University Institute of Education Library and Resources Centre.
Education Library, Stanford University.
- Education Libraries. An open access journal from Special Libraries Assn.
- Gateway to Educational Materials (GEM).
- Gottesman Libraries, Teachers
College Columbia University.
- Harvard Monroe C. Gutman Library.
- Indiana University, Bloomington,
Library of Education.
- National Library of Education Archive.
- Peabody College,
Vanderbilt University Education Library.
- Queen's University Libraries
(Kingston, Canada), Education Library.
- University of Florida, Education
- University of Illinois
at Urbana-Champaign, Education and Social Science Library.
of Kentucky, Education Library.
- University of Virginia,
of Alberta: H.T. Coutts Library.
- University of Hong
Kong Libraries -- Education Library Collections.
Math and Science
Philosophy of Education
Policy and Reform
Poverty and Education
Safety, Crime, School Violence
Science. See Math and Science.
Special Education: Disabled amd Gifted
Sports and Physical Education
Technology and Education
Tests and Measurements
Textbooks and Syllabi
- The EDP Library at UCB does not maintain a collection of textbooks currently used in California schools. Learning Resources Display Centers are maintained by several County Offices of Education so that teachers may do preliminary screening of material for selection of instructional materials. The following counties maintain LRDCs: Butte, Contra Costa, Fresno, Humboldt, Kern, Los Angeles (Central), Los Angeles (Southern), Merced, Monterey, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Tulare, Ventura.
- AcqWeb. Textbook publishers.
- California Learning Resource Display Centers.
- California Recommended Textbooks. 2008 Reading/Language Arts–English-Language Development (RLA/ELD) adoption for kindergarten through grade eight.
- Jack Graves Early Reader Special Collection at the EDP Library. Search Oskicat title keyword field.
- 19th Century Schoolbooks.
- Early American Textbooks 1775-1900. See Oskicat for Call #LB3047.A12 E38 1985.
- Historical textbooks at Center for Research Libraries. Includes K-12, college readers.
- Historical textbooks at Cubberly Education Library.
- Historical textbooks special collection at Harvard University.
- H-Urban Teaching Center Syllabus Archive.
- Textbook affordability at UCB.
- World Lecture Hall. (University of Texas)
UC Office of the President